FIREFIGHTERS were called to a blaze involving a recycling bin which spread to the living room of a flat in Flintshire. 

Two crews were called to the incident which occurred at a property on Jubilee Road in Buckley at 3.40am on Tuesday (July 9). 

A recycling bin situated in the property's shed and storage areas had set ablaze, with the fire spreading to the living room area of the flat.

READ MORE: Update on large barn fire at Flintshire farm which caused 'explosion'

It caused fire damage which was contained to the living room. 

Thankfully, no one was hurt in the fire - which was out by 5.15am. 

A North Wales Fire and Rescue Service spokesperson said the cause of the fire was accidental.