NEARLY 5,800 supporters saw National League leaders Wrexham concede an injury time equaliser as their clash against Bromley at The Racecourse ended in a 2-2 draw.

Mike Fondop netted his fifth goal in six games for Sam Ricketts' side with Rekeil Pyke also on target as Wrexham took a 2-0 lead.

But a debatable penalty and an own goal in added time earned Bromley a share of the spoils, although Wrexham remain unbeaten with 14 points from a possible 18.

The starting line-up showed two changes from the side that beat Eastleigh 3-1 seven days earlier.

Paul Rutherford failed to recover from injury sustained in the victory so Nicky Deverdics came into the Reds' midfield for his first start of the season.

The other change was in attack with Stuart Beavon preferred to Pyke, who dropped to the substitutes bench.

Wrexham made a lively start and Summerfield had two chances in the opening 10 minutes, the midfielder firing wide from the edge of the area and seeing a header saved by goalkeeper David Gregory from Mark Carrington's cross.

Shaun Pearson's header also deflected out for a corner from which Akil Wright's header fell narrowly wide, but Bromley then enjoyed a good spell.

Marc-Anthony Okoye headed off target and Omar Bugiel also put a header wide with the best chance of the game after meeting Tobi-Adebayo-Rowling's cross.

The Bromley wing-back had got past James Jennings, who suffered a hamstring injury and was immediately replaced by teenager Doug Tharme, making his first appearance of the season in the 21st minute.

Jake Goodman wasn't far away with another opportunity for Bromley but Wrexham took the lead on 31 minutes.

A long ball over the top was headed on by Wright, Sam Wood failed to cut out the danger and Fondop's brilliant chip over Gregory found the back of the net.

Fondop was too high with another header and the striker was then was one-on-one with Gregory after being put clear by Jordan Maguire-Drew, again electing to try and lob the goalkeeper who this time saved.

Pearson's drive at the start of the second half was blocked and earned Wrexham a corner which came to nothing, but Bromley were well in the contest and Bugiel fired into the side-netting.

Ricketts made his first change after 55 minutes with Pyke replacing Beavon, while the other two strikers played a big part in a flowing move that ended with Fondop heading wide from Maguire-Drew's cross.

Luke Young, back after a leg injury, took over from Deverdics on 63 minutes and Wrexham pressed for a crucial second goal.

Fondop was sent clear and rounded Gregory who appeared to bring down the striker but a penalty wasn't given.

However, Wrexham made it 2-0 in the 66th minute.

Maguire-Drew picked out Pyke whose sublime back-heel found the back of the net.

But Bromley quickly reduced the deficit following a push in the box, Frankie Sutherland dispatching the resulting penalty to give the visitors hope.

Bromley pressed for an equaliser and they were back on level terms in the first minute of injury time.

A corner was whipped in and Summerfield headed into his own net.

Wrexham (4-3-3): Lainton; Carrington, Manny Smith, Pearson, Jennings (Tharme 21); Summerfield, Wright, Deverdics (Young 63); Maguire-Drew, Fondop, Beavon (Pyke 55). Subs not used: Dibble, Holroyd.

Bromley (5-3-2): Gregory; Adebayo-Rowling (Odedi-Uzokwe 46), Okoye, Goodman, Johnson, Wood; Sutherland, Goddard (Taylor 70), Raymond; Bugiel (Meekums 83), Porter. Subs not used: Johnson, Higgs.

Referee: Andrew Miller.

Attendance: 5,714 (58 from Bromley).