SOMEHOW, Airbus UK Broughton failed to gather the three points from their top-of-the-table meeting with Guilsfield.

Steve O'Shaughnessy's league leaders looked certain to make it 11 wins on the trot as they led unbeaten Guilsfield 2-0 with 20 minutes left to play.

At that stage, the Mid Walians had been reduced to 10 men, but Guilsfield finished the game on the front foot to salvage a point.

Two goals from former TNS frontman Greg Draper dragged the visitors back into the contest, leaving O'Shaughnessy frustrated at the final whistle.

He told the club's YouTube page: "A disappointing result.

"It feels like a defeat at the moment, but at the end of the day we haven't got defeated and our run keeps going, so we look on the positive."

O'Shaughnessy added: "Two-nil up, I think if we'd put our chances away, we would have won the game comfortably, but full credit to them going a man down and they've come back."

Top scorer Adam Davies was a threat for Airbus in the first half, but he was unable to make the most of his opportunities.

However, the breakthrough came after half-an-hour with Simon Spender's cross being turned in by George Peers.

Guilsfield keeper Michael Jones was forced off with an injury after this and he was replaced by Spencer Parrish.

Airbus doubled their lead seven minutes into the second half via Oli Lanceley, while Guilsfield's hopes appeared to have ended when Andrew Ford was sent off five minutes later for a dangerous tackle on Davies.

However, the visitors pulled a goal back through Draper with 20 minutes left to play.

Davies hit the crossbar and substitute Jake Eyre had a strike cleared off the line as the home side looked to put the game to bed.

But it was level once more with only three minutes left as Draper broke for his second goal of the evening.

Buckley Town moved to within eight points of the leaders courtesy of their comeback 4-2 success at home to Llanrhaeadr.

Team boss Dan Moore had warned his high-flying side it wasn't going to be easy ahead of kick-off and this became apparent when Matthew Williams gave Llanrhaeadr a 23rd minute lead.

Back came Town and Jake Roberts' curling strike made it one-apiece prior to the interval.

Two goals in the space of four minutes saw Buckley gain control of the contest in the second half.

Connor Littler handed his side the lead on 56 minutes and this was swiftly followed by Roberts' second of the contest.

Aled Bellis sealed the deal with Buckley's fourth goal a quarter-of-an-hour from time, while Llanrhaeadr gained an injury time consolation through Chris Aitken.