HOLYWELL Town just can't stop winning!

It's now four Cymru North wins on the bounce for Johnny Haseldin's side on the back of their thumping 5-0 home verdict over Penrhyncoch.

The confident Wellmen were on top from the off, with visiting keeper Leigh Jenkins saving well from Jake Cooke and Ilan ap Gareth in the opening 10 minutes.

Town deservedly went in front on 13 minutes through Zebb Edwards and their lead was doubled just seven minutes later.

Danny Andrews's shot was parried by Jenkins and Ollie Buckley was on hand to tap in the rebound.

It was three-nil prior to the interval.

A corner found Jake Cooke and his header left Jenkins with no chance.

There was no let-up from Holywell when the second half got underway.

Dylan Allshorn burst forward and put his shot wide of the target, while Jake Cooke went close when his effort was cleared after Danny Andrews’ shot was blocked.

However, it wasn’t long before Cooke got his second of the game.

Ilan ap Gareth's corner reached Cooke, who netted with another header.

The Wellmen grabbed a fifth goal midway through the half.

The returning Dave Forbes burst through and hit a shot that deflected off Sion James on its way into the net.

Meanwhile, the points were shared between Gresford Athletic and Llanidloes Town at Clappers Lane, with the sides playing out a 2-2 draw.

While Llanidloes hit the crossbar in the 13th minute, it was Gresford who managed to take the lead 10 minutes later.

Kieran Evans' pass set up Joe Chaplin for the opener.

This lead wasn't destined to last for long, though, and the Mid Wales visitors were back on level terms five minutes later thanks to Adam Worton's header from a corner.

Things got even worse for Athletic on the stroke of half-time as Dafydd Carruthers gave Llanidloes the lead.

However, in a bright beginning to the second half, Gresford equalised two minutes after the restart.

Man of the match Kieran Evans was once again the creator and his cross was turned into the net by Matthew Worrall.