DAVIS KEILLOR-DUNN scored on his first Wrexham start and Jordan Ponticelli was also on target as the Reds registered a first ever win at Hayes Lane.

Dean Keates' side beat Bromley 2-0 to register a second victory in a row on an artificial playing pitch, adding to last month's success by the same score at Harrogate.

It means Wrexham climb up to 17th in the National League but still only two points above the relegation zone with 11 games to go.

The starting line-up showed two changes from the side that lost at Chesterfield in the previous outing a fortnight earlier.

Dan Jarvis and Keillor-Dunn came in on the flanks as Keates also switched from 3-5-2 to a 3-4-3 system.

The duo, two of the January transfer window signings, came in for midfielder Luke Summerfield and striker JJ Hooper who were both injured.

New loan signing, Kyle Barker, was named on the substitutes bench along with fellow midfielder Akil Wright, who returned from injury.

Wrexham made a lively start and Bromley goalkeeper Mark Cousins gathered at the feet of Ponticelli who was then put through on goal by Keillor-Dunn and struck the post.

But the Reds took the lead in the 11th minute.

Keillor-Dunn went on a run and weaved his way through the Bromley defence before coolly slotting past Cousins.

Luke Coulson fired over with Bromley's first sight of goal while Corey Whitely failed to hit the target after charging forward.

However, Wrexham should have made it 2-0 in the 38th minute as Keiran Kennedy fed Keillor-Dunn who delivered a teasing cross but an unmarked Ponticelli headed wide.

The Reds deserved their lead at the break but Bromley came close to an equaliser at the start of the second half, Rob Lainton making a superb save to keep out Chris Bush's free-kick.

Not to be outdone, Keillor-Dunn picked himself up after he was fouled on the edge of the Bromley penalty area and his free-kick was brilliantly tipped over by Cousins.

Coulson was denied by Lainton as Bromley enjoyed a spell of pressure and Whitely brought another good save out of the Reds' goalkeeper.

Wrexham needed a second goal to make the game safe and Ponticelli found the roof of the net but the Reds were again indebted to Lainton for keeping the lead in tact as he thwarted Aaron Rowe.

There was respite for Wrexham as they countered, Paul Rutherford supplying a cross that was headed against the bar by Ponticelli, who was flagged for offside.

But Wrexham scored a second goal in the 90th minute.

Ponticelli ran at goal and beat Cousins with an unstoppable shot to make sure of maximum points.

Bromley (4-2-3-1): Cousins; Kizzi, Winfield, Bush, Wood; Raymond (Rees 65), Bingham; Williamson (Rowe 59), Whitely, Coulson; Cheek (Clifton 69). Subs: Huddart, Holland.

Wrexham (3-4-3): Lainton; Lawlor, Pearson, Kennedy (Wright 59); Thompson, Harris, Young, Garratt; Jarvis, Ponticelli (Oswell 90), Keillor-Dunn (Rutherford 76). Subs: Dibble, Barker.