IT'S a case of as you were at the top of Division Two as leaders Gwersyllt Park and title rivals Carmel and District both won.

Table topping Gwersyllt were 93-run victors over Buckley, who watched on as the home side posted 246 for eight after being invited to bat first.

Ian Pearson (63), Lee Beer (47) and Scott Watkins (45) were in the runs for Gwersyllt with Buckley captain Lee Taylor pocketing 3-32.

Gary Mayers (40) led the Buckley reply, but once he was dismissed Buckley were quickly bowled out for 153, 42 of which came from extras.

Pearson (3-16) and Graeme Bell (3-18) combined impressively with the ball for Gwersyllt.

Carmel remain eight points behind the leaders following their nine-wicket success at Llangollen.

The Carmel bowling attack of Steven Jones (3-21), Jack Whitehouse (2-9), Barry Mcgauty (2-12) and Ben Sim (2-34) were too good for Llangollen, who were skittled for 79.

Dafydd Bailey (42 not out) and Jones (24no) then guided Carmel to victory inside 18 overs.

Mynydd Isa were celebrating a weekend double after beating Marchwiel and Wrexham and Bodedern.

Isa were able to bowl Marchwiel out for just 128 on Saturday despite the Wrexham-based side making it to 38 without loss, Danny Sprake the pick of the attack with 4-30.

After Phil Bradfield (36) had laid a platform, Isa skipper Chris Geary struck 55 not out to see his side home inside 23 overs.

Sunday was even more straightforward for Isa, who saw Bodedern fail to raise a side for their scheduled encounter 24 hours after they conceded their home clash with Halkyn.

Ruthin (269-9) were comprehensive 184-run winners at Corwen (85), although it could have been a different story had the visitors' tail not scored 132 of their runs and extras added another 50.

Gresford Seconds were at their ruthless best as they took just 23 overs to wrap up a nine-wicket win at Buckley Seconds in the Second XI Premier Division.

The leaders ripped through the Buckley batting line-up, who were bowled out for just 34 as extras top scored with 11, Matt Daulby bagging 5-11 and Tomos Roberts and Alex Morton taking two wickets apiece.

Ross Willetts then struck 26 not out as Gresford reached 35 for one from just 31 balls.

Carmel and District Seconds dragged themselves out of the drop zone with a 68-run victory over Pontblyddyn Seconds, who have taken their place in the bottom four.

Contributions from Chris Jones (42), Jonathan Fisher (37), Nick Hughes (35) and Carl Badger-Watts (32) helped Carmel post 179 for seven, Gareth Jones picking up 4-16.

In reply, only Ryan White (31) and Nick Thomas (24) troubled the scorers for a prolonged period as Pontblyddyn were bowled out for 111, Dafydd Timothy with 4-18.

Llay Welfare Seconds defeated Brymbo Seconds by four wickets to ease any relegation concern, but leave their opponents still looking over their shoulder.

Jack Aplin (4-15) and Joe Howell (3-18) impressed as Brymbo were bowled out for 119, Tom Emmerson (31) top scoring.

Ross Roberts (3-16) and Wayne Smith (2-31) gave Brymbo a chance of victory, but David Wright struck an unbeaten 61 to see his side home.

Second from bottom Hawarden Park Seconds edged closer to having their relegation confirmed after losing by seven wickets to Menai Bridge Seconds.

Peter Hinton (28) and Kyle Davies (20no) helped Hawarden limp to 124, which proved far too small a score as Menai eased home inside 31 overs.

Charlie Salisbury (2-11) and Laura Wilson (1-13) took the wickets for Hawarden.

Tom Sudder (39) and Nathan Pierce (38no) led the way as Northop Seconds (222-8) overcame Bangor Seconds (207-7) by 15 runs, while Mochdre Seconds (237-8) beat Denbigh Seconds (185-6) by 52 runs.

In the Second XI East Division, Mold Seconds ran out 282-run winners against Marchwiel and Wrexham Seconds.

Lewis Pringle (74no) and Gareth Davies (70) top scored in Mold's 319 for five, Sam Heard-Edwards taking 3-52.

Josh Jones (2-1), Pringle (2-4) and Davies (2-14) then bowled eight-man Marchwiel out for 37.

Shaun Gibson struck 128 not out as Halkyn Seconds (224-5) beat Ruthin Seconds (93) by five wickets, while Connah's Quay Seconds conceded their trip to Maeshafn Argoed.