LEADER readers have been re-calling their memories of powering their way through up to six foot of snow during Wrexham's last FA Trophy win at Wembley.

Back in 2013, the Reds were crowned champions after beating Grimsby Town 4-1 on penalties following a 1-1 draw in normal and extra time.

But, many loyal supporters had feared they would not be able to make it down to London to watch their heroes play that day after heavy snowfall hit North Wales.

Read more: OnlyFans model Alaw Haf 'really excited' by first trip to Wembley with Wrexham AFC

Ahead of this coming trip to Wembley - where Wrexham will take on Bromley in the FA Trophy final on Sunday (May 22) - we asked fans to re-call how they made their way down to Wembley in 2013.

Here's what they had to say ...

Jack Brady: "Woke up in the early hours to start digging my car out. I lived in Penycae and was catching the bus for Wembley in Cefn. After about 20 minutes digging and the persistent snow recovering where I'd dug, I was fighting a losing battle. It then dawned on me that I'd probably not find a place to park on Cefn. Shovel down, wellies on and walked it down the backroads. Made it with 5 minutes to spare!"

Natalie Roberts: "My husband had to go and dig my parents car out with the tractor and then tow them to the main road! All for the love of Wrexham!"

Gav Lea: "We left Corwen at 6am. Got half way to Llangollen and a tree was blocking the road, there was no way through.

"Suddenly out of nowhere, a farmer drove round the corner and cut the tree in half with a chainsaw to let us through the road. We still laugh about it today!"

Gaz Trow: "Spent two days digging non stop to get the car off our road just to be able to get the bus. Worth it and would do it again in a heartbeat."

Tracey Roberts: "My mum and her brothers who have been season ticket holders for over 50 years had a sleep over and a digger to clear the drive. The Wrexham flags were flying in the garden still." (Pictured below).

The Leader:

Geraint Dodd: "Can’t believe it’s nearly ten years! I can remember it like it was yesterday."

Martin Rogers: "I was working in London and there was no snow there, was in the pub waiting for all the Wrexham fans to arrive."

Catherine Hughes: "Had to walk nearly four miles from Coedy to the Racecourse."

Emma Jane: "Our whole street was amazing in helping to dig us out so that we could get there."

Phill Pugh: "Drove from Warrington to get on a bus from Wrexham. Nearly died about 14 times, but bloody worth it!"