Pan caught fire

Reporter:

Lydia Morris

FIRE crews were called to a flat in Wrexham yesterday after a pan caught fire.

Two appliances from Wrexham were sent to tackle the blaze on Dean Road in Rhosnesni at 5.30pm today.

A North Wales Fire and Rescue spokesman said a pan was left unattended in the kitchen and caught fire. Nobody was injured as a result of the blaze but the kitchen was smoke damaged.

See full story in the Leader

Leave your comment

Share your opinions on

Characters left: 1500

Most Read