Outhouse blaze

Reporter:

Staff reporter (Leader Live)

FIRE crews were called to an outhouse blaze. 

North Wales Fire and Rescue sent two crews from Wrexham to the outbuilding attched to a property on the B5101 main road in Llanfynydd on Tuesday shortly after 8pm. 

The attached outhouse had been ignited by a faulty central heating boiler and the crew used two sets of breathing apparatus and one hose reel jet to extinguish the flames. 

Nobody was hurt during the incident, but the fire did cause heat damage to the exterior of two houses.  

See full story in the Leader

Leave your comment

Share your opinions on

Characters left: 1500

Most Read