Fire crews called to Deeside Industrial Estate blaze

Reporter:

Hayley Collins

 

FIRE crews were called to reports of a blaze on Deeside Industrial Estate last night (Friday, January 8).

Fire fighters arrived at the building on Fourth Avenue shortly before 11pm to find that the fire was already out on arrival.

It is believed the small blaze started in the switch room of the building when ice melted into the electrical switch components.

Officers waited at the site until an electrician arrived.

See full story in the Leader

Leave your comment

Share your opinions on

Characters left: 1500

Most Read