Airbus made it four successive wins in all competitions as they defeated visiting Port Talbot Town 2-0.

Having beaten Carmarthen and Aberystwyth in the league and Newtown in the League Cup, the Wingmakers added the scalp of Port Talbot, moving them within three points of leaders Bangor City.

Harrison made changes for the 4-2 win over Newtown in midweek but recalled the likes of Matty Woodward, Danny Desormeaux, Kristian Rogers and strike duo Carl Owen and Andy Moran.

The opening 25 minutes lacked fluidity and there were no attempts to trouble either goalkeeper, although Airbus pressed hard up until half time without carving out any clear cut chances.

The game erupted shortly after the interval as a late challenge by Liam McCreesh on Richard Dorman saw the striker booked, but his team mate Karl Lewis was given his marching orders as he raised his hands to the face of Jack Abraham.

Talbot's fortunes went from bad to worse shortly before the hour mark as former Rhyl stopper Lee Kendall brainlessly tripped Abraham and Airbus were awarded their sixth penalty of an eventful campaign.

Moran, who had missed one and scored one in previous week's, handed Airbus the lead by sending Kendall the wrong way.

Owen twice went close to doubling the hosts advantage, clipping the crossbar and watching as another attempt went over the visitors goal.

The Wingmakers' hitman was not left waiting too long for his opening goal of the game however, Kendall's goal-kick fell straight to Owen and he slotted the ball under the 'keeper.

Martin Rose had Port Talbot's best chance of the game with 10 minutes to go as they pressed, but Airbus captain Mark Allen cleared his effort off the line.

The hosts were to have the final attempts on goal, although Owen saw one shot closed down by Kendall and another flash wide.

As a result of the win, Harrison was delighted with another three points, he said: "We have played well in every game but we don't want to get too carried away.
"We are going to hit a bad patch, the players aren't professionals and it will happen, but at the moment we are doing well."

Bala Town slipped to the bottom of the table following their 1-0 home defeat at the hands of Haverfordwest County.

After a goalless first 45 minutes, Haverfordwest broke the deadlock within 60 seconds of the restart through Chris O’Sullivan.

Neath’s big players came to the party as they recorded a 5-0 thumping of Newtown.

Paul Cochlin began the rout with the opener in the 24 minute, but Neath had to wait until the second-half to add to their tally, former Swansea and Wrexham man Kristian O’Leary doubling the advantage after the restart.

Craig Hughes made it three before another ex-Red, Lee Trundle, marked his home debut with a goal on the hour and his former Swansea team mate, Chad Bond, added a fifth on the stroke of full-time.

Llanelli grabbed an important victory as they clinched a 2-1 home triumph over The New Saints, who were reduced to 10-men for the second week running.

Rhys Griffiths collected a Jordan Follows pass to open the scoring after 35 minutes, the prolific striker firing past Paul Harrison from 18-yards.

The task got even tough for TNS as defender Tommy Holmes saw red for lashing out at Chris Venables two minutes after the Llanelli opener and Andy Legg's men made them pay with a second, Owain Warlow converting a Wyn Thomas centre.

Alex Darlington reduced the arrears as the visitors pushed hard but Matty Williams and Matthew Berkeley both squandered chances to level the scores.

Bangor had a Dave Morley penalty to thank as they made it four wins from four games at Carmarthen Town.

Nev Powell's side were left thanking goalkeeper Paul Smith at the end of the contest after he saved shots from Keiran Howard and Craig Frater.

A James McCarten goal on the stroke of half-time saw Aberystwyth Town record their second win of the season as they overcame visiting Prestatyn Town 1-0.