A WREXHAM woman died after forgetting what tablets she had taken.
Arianwen Brown, 74, of Queensway Terrace, collapsed on June 16 last year.
Toxicology reports showed she had taken prescribed drugs to fatal levels as a coroner’s court heard how she had a tendency to forget what pills she had taken.
Deputy coroner for North Wales, Nicola Jones, told the hearing at Mold Law Courts: “If a person forgets and then retakes their medication there is a danger of an accidental overdose.
“I do not think for one minute she intended her death to be a consequence.”
She added: “She would have been made very aware by her doctor that she needed to be very strict with the dosage.”
Attempts by paramedics to revive Mrs Brown proved unsuccessful after she was discovered by her son.
A verdict of accidental death was recorded.