Lorry destroyed in fire on Deeside Industrial Estate

Reporter:

Owen Evans

A lorry was badly damaged after bursting into flames on an industrial estate.

Fire crews were called to First Avenue on Deeside Industrial Estate after the HGV caught fire at about 2.15pm yesterday.

It was not carrying any cargo when it set alight.

The fire was caused by an electrical fault and there was 100 per cent fire damage to the cab and trailer.

One crew from Deeside was sent to deal with the blaze, with the crew using two breathing apparatus and two hose reel jets to deal with the fire.

No-one was hurt during the incident.

Email:

owen.evans@nwn.co.uk

See full story in the Leader

Leave your comment

Share your opinions on

Characters left: 1500

Most Read